1. Content Disclaimer. The material contained on this Site ("Content") is provided for informational purposes only. This site does not provide medical advice. Reliance on any information provided by INS, INS employees, Licensors and Suppliers, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of INS, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk. INS assumes no liability or responsibility for damage or injury to persons or property arising from any use of any product, information, idea, or instruction contained in materials accessed by you. INS is not responsible and shall not be liable for the listings, advertisements or hyperlinks contained in its Site, and those listings or advertisements may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors notwithstanding our efforts to eliminate them. We do not assume the responsibility of monitoring the use of trademarks, certifications, copyrights, or other rights of third parties.
2. Copyright. The content, digital translation, design, graphics and other matters related to this Website are protected under applicable copyrights, trademark and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. You are authorized to use the information contained on the Website for your own use only, and you are not authorized to make copies of any such materials for sale or use to and by others. You are not authorized to delete copyright or other intellectual notices from printouts of electronically accessed materials.
3. Non-exclusivity. Your right to use the Website and the information provided thereon is non-exclusive and non-transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
4. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right to edit, delete or otherwise modify at our sole discretion any information or other matters contained in the Website.
5. Limitation on Liability. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREOF ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATION. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE ON ANY CLAIM WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS WEBSITE, OR THE WEBSITE USER’S USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY OF THE LICENSED INFORMATION. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM OF THIRD PARTY ARISING OUT OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE.
6. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Massachusetts, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
7. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or other governmental authority, the remained of this Agreement shall remain in full force.