In honor of the commitment and contributions of INS Past Presidents, a scholarship that recognizes leadership qualities within the infusion nursing specialty will be awarded.
INS Members (CRNI® designation preferred)
In a two-page, double-spaced summary, the candidate must identify her/his leadership characteristics within the infusion nursing specialty by addressing at least three of the five criteria listed below. In addition, the candidate must describe how the award will be used. Please do not include your name or the institution you work for in the body of your submission.
- Leadership role: Provide/describe examples that would include, but not be limited to, leadership roles taken in the workplace, at the local INS chapter level, or at the national INS level.
- Collaborative relationships: Demonstrate how you effectively participate as a member of a team and how you develop collaborative relationships.
- Change: Discuss how you have implemented change and how you have handled barriers to change.
- Lifelong learning: Discuss your path of lifelong learning.
- Service: Describe your involvement with any service-oriented project either within your organization or your community.