Exclusive access and discounted rates to a variety of educational tools, training, and resources related to infusion care
Infusion Therapy as a Specialty
Infusion therapy is one of nursing’s most complex and invasive procedures. Those who administer it require skill, commitment, as well as an extensive knowledge base. With ongoing developments in pharmacology and technology, the infusion nursing specialty is “estimated to represent between $9 billion and $11 billion a year in U.S. health care expenditures in the alternate-site market alone.” As infusion therapy practices continue to widen in scope and settings—along with the development of new infused biologic agents—so too does the role of the infusion nurse and the need for professional education and information.
INS is committed to delivering innovative resources and opportunities to a wide range of health care professionals. In a time of rapid technological advances and dramatic shifts in health care methodologies, INS is dedicated to advancing quality infusion therapy to patients by enhancing the specialty through stringent standards of practice, and promoting research and education.
INS sets the standard for infusion care, providing education to nurses and health care professionals who practice infusion therapy. Through membership, online resources, virtual learning, and educational programming, the opportunities for lifelong learning never stop. INS is the leading resource for successful infusion practice.
CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP OFFERS ORGANIZATIONS THE OPPORTUNITY TO
PURCHASE BULK MEMBERSHIPS AT A SIGNIFICANTLY DISCOUNTED RATE.
THE BENEFITS OF INS MEMBERSHIP INCLUDE:
- A subscription (print and electronic) to the Journal of Infusion Nursing. Published bimonthly, the Journal presents new research, clinical reviews, case studies, and professional development information relevant to the practice of infusion therapy. It is the only journal dedicated solely to infusion nursing.
- Access to INS’ online learning portal, the INS LEARNING CENTER, with special member pricing. Many of the resources are free for INS members and offer continuing education credits. The INS LEARNING CENTER features dynamic content and individualized learning. Each registered participant can create a personalized profile based on interest in specific infusion-related categories. From webinars, podcasts, and clinical community discussion forums, to an “Ask INS” feature, the INS LEARNING CENTER is transforming the way clinicians approach continuing education.
- A subscription (print and electronic) to Newsline, INS’ official newsletter. Published bimonthly, Newsline features articles highlighting INS news, medication error prevention, research developments, as well the latest advances in the infusion specialty.
- INS Newsfeed is a unique, customizable news source for the infusion specialty. From industry exhibitions and supplemental publications, to clinical blogs and innovative products, Newsfeed delivers fresh, essential content to your inbox each week.
- Reduced pricing on educational resources.
- Reduced registration pricing for national meetings.
- Access to a variety of scholarships through the Gardner Foundation
Educational Resources/ Electronic Licensing Program
INS’ two hallmark educational resources are the Infusion Therapy Standards of Practice and the Policies and Procedures for Infusion Therapy. When used in tandem, these resources provide guidance and step-by-step directions toward better clinical outcomes. INS’ electronic licensing program provides 24/7 access for your staff and/or customers.
In addition to the Standards and the Policies and Procedures, there are several other educational resources in INS’ library available for licensing and/ or bulk print purchase.
INS is committed to developing and distributing infusion-related educational material on a regular basis. Purchasing an INS LEARNING CENTER license grants your organization unlimited access to more than 130 educational offerings. This access permits your organization to create presentations and offer contact hours to prospects, clients, and other clinicians who are either INS members or nonmembers. Many of these educational offerings award continuing nursing education credits and CRNI®recertification units. They cover a variety of topics recommended and requested by INS members and the infusion community.
Exhibiting at INS’ Annual Meeting will bring your organization face-to-face with the largest number of infusion nurses in one place. As a component of corporate sponsorship, your organization can contract a discounted rate for exhibit space at our Annual Meeting, typically held in May in a different U.S. city each year.
The exhibition consists of 3 days (9 total hours) of dedicated exhibit time. It is a sought-after extension of the educational programming, as nurse-attendees visit booths to learn how new products, services, and other company offerings will benefit their practices.
Certified registered nurses infusion (CRNI®s) are first and foremost, advocates for improving patient care. They are exposed to the newest advances, technologies, and techniques within the infusion nursing specialty. CRNI®s are part of a global community of elite nurses from multiple disciplines who have taken their careers and practices to a premier level by earning this specialty certification.
Corporate sponsorship provides your company or organization the opportunity to ensure your infusion staff is comprised of the most highly qualified infusion professionals in the industry: Those who have earned the CRNI® certification.
Corporate Sponsors can negotiate:
- Discounted group rates for clinicians sitting for the CRNI® exam.
- Discounted group rates for clinicians purchasing CRNI® Academy, a one-year, web-based exam prep program.
- Discounted group rates for clinicians recertifying their CRNI® credential.
For a customized proposal of sponsorship options, please contact
Maria Connors, Director of Operations & Member Services at
email@example.com or (781) 440-9408 x364.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Infusion Nurses Society (INS) is an international nonprofit organization representing infusion nurses and other clinicians who are engaged in the specialty practice of infusion therapy.
Join Today >
One Edgewater Drive
Norwood, MA 02062
Phone: (781) 440-9408
Fax: (781) 440-9409